Serves: 10 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 25 minutes
|Per Serving 1/3 cup.||339||23g||25g||5g|
1 cup of shredded coconut (90g)
1 cup mixed nuts and seeds, chopped (pecans 40g, cashews 60g, pepitas 20g and sunflower seeds 20g)
½ cup almond meal (60g)
4 scoops GutRight
¼ cup cacao powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbs honey
- Preheat oven to 180C, line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl mix together vanilla, coconut oil and honey. Add to dry ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer mixture to a baking tray spread out evenly. Bake for 10 minutes then toss and bake for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Allow cooling on a tray.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 7 days.
Tip: Add to your favorite yogurt or milk for a delicious breakfast or enjoy on its own as a delicious snack.