Serves: 12 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 15 minutes
Macros: [table “109” not found /]
2 scoops Vanilla noway
2 tsp pumpkin spice mix
1 cup shredded coconut
½ cup mixed nuts, chopped
½ cup mixed seeds
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbs maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and combine well.
- Spread mixture onto baking tray evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and toss, return to oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Once golden remove from oven and allow cooling on a baking tray.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days. Serve with preferred yogurt, milk or add to smoothies.